Position Currently Vacant
Alpha Show Society encourages Trade Exhibits to fill in the Expression of Interest Form by clicking on the button below. You will be contacted via email & invoiced once your trade site is approved for the show.
Please ensure that this form is completed, as just turning up at our show will not guarantee you a space.
All Trade Sites must meet QCAS requirements for Banned Items (listed at the bottom of the Trade Site Rules & Regulations document below).
Trade Site Requirements:
* A copy of insurance certificate & food business license if selling food at your site.
* Payment prior to the show.
* Your own table if required.
* We are transitioning to a one day show, our show day will be Wednesday 24th May 2023, Trade Sites are expected to be set up by 9am and stay until 5pm on this day. Trade sites and food vans are welcome to set up on Tuesday afternoon.
* Food vans must be available for Wednesday night trade or your application will not be accepted
* Indoor space is very limited, if you have your own gazebo or tent to set up this is preferred.
* Indoors/Under Cover sites may be placed in a marquee or tent.
* Trade Sites are free for Gold, Platinum and Diamond Sponsors. If you are interested in sponsoring our show please email us.
* Please take the time to look at the Alpha Show Trade Site Rules & Regulations by clicking on the button below.
Trade Site Pricing
Small: 1 Table approx. 2 metres $20
Medium: 2 - 6 metres including small tents $30
Large: over 6 metres, including trailers & buses $50