Alpha Show Society encourages Trade Exhibits to fill in the Expression of Interest Form by clicking on the button below. You will be contacted via email & invoiced once your trade site is approved for the show.
Please ensure that this form is completed, as just turning up at our show will not guarantee you a space.
All Trade Sites must meet QCAS Trade Site Regulations for Banned Items.
Trade Site Requirements:
* A copy of insurance certificate & food business license if selling food at your site.
* Payment prior to the show.
* Your own table if required.
* Admission armband (will be posted on receipt of payment)
* Main day of our show is Tuesday the 19th of May 2020, trade sites are expected to arrive mid morning and stay until after the grand parade on Wednesday 20th May 2020.
* Indoor space is very limited, if you have your own gazebo or tent to set up this is preferred.
* Indoors/Under Cover sites may be placed in a marquee or tent.
* Trade Sites are free for Gold, Platinum and Diamond Sponsors. If you are interested in sponsoring our show please email us.
* Please take the time to look at the Alpha Show Trade Site Rules & Regulations by clicking on the button below.
Trade Site Pricing
Small: 1 Table approx. 2 metres $20
Medium: 2 - 6 metres including small tents $30
Large: over 6 metres, including trailers & buses $50